The Virtual Care Rapid Response Team is a special project for Telemedicine.
How does this model work?
- The data is entered immediately into a secure Podio App, within a workspace unique to that facility
- The only members of that workspace are clinicians who request and provide consults for that facility
- The “App” is actively monitored (“followed” ) by members of the workspace who are “available, on-call or on-schedule”
- The people potentially available are immediately notified as a shared task on their smartphones and via the web
- All of this is completely under the control of the clinicians involved on both ends
If a web form link is “unavailable” then nobody from that team is accessible at this time. Please use the normal channels you would pursue to obtain telemedicine consults